Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Wallet

Opening up my wallet, the first thing you notice is my Washington State Driver's license.  Looking at my license you can see that I live in Everett, I'm 5'5" tall, weigh 165, and I'm a organ donor.  Behind the license you'll find a handwritten note that says "I love you" which apparently has been in here for awhile because its all wrinkled up, that could tell you that I'm in a realtionship.  You will also find my California License in the same slot, so apparently I have lived in California some time.  On the opposite side you can find my Costco card, a Von's card(Safeway in California), and three Platinum mastercards. Those can tell you that I'm frugal and I like to spend alot of money.
 Moving to the billfold, you would find that it's a mess.  There's my EvCC card, my appointment card for LASIK, two receipts from Bank of America, a piece of paper with an account number on it, two lotto tickets, a "Welcome into the World" card, and $232 in cash.  You can assume that I'm a student who plans to get LASIK, banks with BofA, likes to play the lotto, has a child, and has money.
You would not be able to tell that I'm a very social person who likes to meet new people, I have already had LASIK done.  You wouldn't be able to tell that I am in credit card debt and that the cards in my wallet belong to all to closed accounts.  You wouldn't know that the cash is only there to get the tabs for the family car and that I never keep that much cash on me. 
Even though my wallet looks expensive and has alot of things in there that makes it seem like I have money, I really don't.  I'm a full time student who also works full time to support my family of four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment